As you know Every Monday My Girl Kenlie posts a FMM – this is meant to interact with other bloggers, link up and get to know each other a bit better.
If you’ve previously taken part you know the rules. If you don’t know how it works, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog and then add your link the comments section here or at Kenlie’s Blog so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links as well so everyone has the opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM blog post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Yesterday’s Ten Questions:
1. Describe the kind of home you would live in if money were no object. Honestly I have no idea what kind of home it would be. I know what it would have in it, as in rooms,etc. A luxurious bathroom complete with relaxing tub, jets and a sauna. A huge kitchen with an island in the middle for cooking, gathering, eating. A room for all things music and computers (space for violin, keyboard, amps, theremin, etc), a relaxing movie/TV room, a bedroom for me and hubs, one each for the kids and two spare rooms for guests.
2. Are you more conservative in your actions or more rebellious? I am somewhere in between. I like order over chaos but I also don’t like much to be told what to do or that I “can’t” do something.
3. Would you go to Mars even if it meant you could never return to Earth? No interest in going to Mars, the moon or anywhere in space, thanks!
4. Name one song that makes you want to dance every time you hear it. Oh gosh. So many! The Only Girl in the World by Rihanna is one of those at the moment.
5. Share one thing that you wish you could go back and do differently in your life. I wish I would have liked myself a little bit more when I was younger and not made such detrimental choices for my mental and physical health (vague, I know).
6. Share at least one accomplishment that people wouldn’t expect you to be proud of. I have no idea! I think I’m proud of things that people would expect me to be proud of! How about I’m pretty proud of the fact that despite how tired I am, I can still get up at 5am, get ready for work, get out the door and get to the train station on time, every work day, for a 2+ hour commute each way for the last 6 years. Proud? Or NUTS? You decide!
7. Describe one delicious thing that you’ve eaten lately. I made a pumpkin lentil soup (breaking my no-bean rule) that I happened to see someone make on television. I had almost all the ingredients in house, including the pumpkin and thought, why not? It was delicious!
8. If you had a theme song that would play every time you entered a room, which song would you choose? Pink’s “Raise Your Glass”
9. Had technology enhanced your life, or has it over complicated your life? Enhanced, BUT I have to say that sometimes I long for the days when we didn’t have so many distractions. Every time I’m walking through the train station or busstop I see many people just standing all together, looking at their phones. It’s like the Zombie Revolution.
10. If you could get paid to do any job, which job would you choose? I would own and run the best coffee place in town. Or I’d be an awesome fitness instructor. Or I’d be a Band Photographer.